Career Labs are virtual training sessions intended to replace the in-person Work Readiness Training 101 class. Key points about Career Labs
- Sessions are designed to be delivered via Zoom
- Each session is designed to last 1 hour
- Each follow a similar format
- See Curriculum Overview Training below for an overview of NWOW Curriculum and resources
Facilitator Guide / Slide Decks
- Analysis / Solution Mindset
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Digital Fluency (Link coming soon)
Other Curriculum Resources
New World of Work Videos & Quizzes:
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on each skill for videos and quizzes: https://newworldofwork.org/badges/
Curriculum Overview Training
Click here for the Summer 2021 New World of Work Staff Training
Please note: This course was intended to be part 1 in a 2 part training series. If your staff are in need of an optional intensive live training, submit requests to email@example.com.
If you have questions, comments, or feedback, please contact Lindsey Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org .